Fruit Shoot Mini Mudder is BACK in 2016 with more mud than ever before. As the weather warms up, the school year winds down, and the 2016 Tough Mudder season kicks off, there’s no better time to introduce the pint sized adventure seeker in your life to our global community of mud-loving, adrenaline junkies.
Available at all of our US, UK, and Ireland Tough Mudder and Tough Mudder Half events, Mini Mudders between the ages of 7-12 are invited to tackle a 1-mile, kid-friendly obstacle course. They’ll learn the importance of teamwork, conquering fears, and make a few new friends before victoriously crossing the finish line.
Don’t take our word for it, see what the kids are saying:
What to expect on event day:You will receive an email with your INFOPACK the Friday prior to your event – all relevant event information will be included (such as start times, FAQs, parking information + more).
- Arrive at the Tough Mudder course and check in your Mini Mudder
- Make your way to the Mini Mudder course in the Base Area and select your start time
- Cheer on your Mini Mudder as they run, dip, dive and tumble through a 1 mile teamwork-oriented obstacle course
- With showers readily available on site, swapping muddy duds for fresh gear is a breeze
- Stick around and enjoy all that the Tough Mudder Base Area has to offer, cheer on other Mini Mudders, or hand out high fives to Tough Mudders as they cross the finish line
To learn more about Fruit Shoot Mini Mudder’s 2016 season, click HERE.