One Tough Mudder, two cities to choose from. The Midwest isn’t ready for this jelly. Here are a few ways to make the most out of your wild weekend. These are the TMHQ certified Indiana things to do.
Indiana Top 5 Things To Do
1. Stroll Along the Big Four Bridge
Tough Mudder Indiana is smack-dab in the middle of Indianapolis and Louisville. At the Big Four Bridge, you can catch glimpses of both city skylines from its two-mile path aboard the decommissioned railroad bridge, open to both pedestrians and cyclists.
2. Bike Along the Indianapolis Cultural Trail
Rent a bike and get a fast-paced introduction to the city along the eight-mile Indianapolis Cultural Trail. Connecting through six cultural districts, you can stop at your leisure to snap pics, grab snacks, knock back a beer, and much more.
3. Explore the Market Street Catacombs
After seeing Indianapolis at ground level, take a descending trip into the Market Street Catacombs. Guided tours take you through Indianapolis’ historic moments sprinkled with the chills of these unique views.
4. Go Underground at Louisville Mega Cavern
This underground ropes course is hidden inside a 10-story cavern where not all is as it seems. After you finish your ropes course adventure, take a laser-lined zip line deep into the cavern or explore on foot. This activity can be enjoyed by mini Mudders and full-grown Mudders alike.
5. Check Out Louisville DistilleriesSipping on some pristine bourbon is definitely on the menu when you visit Louisville. Take to one of these historic distilleries and get philosophical with your crew during a tour and tasting. The real challenge? Choosing your favorite.
Sign up for your Tough Mudder Indiana and secure your spot at the start line before the wave you want sells out.